* Most Fishing Charters are for up to 6 people. Full Day Offshore Trip maximum is 4 people.
* No Fishing License Required
* We provide USCG approved life vests for all adults
* We provide all bait and tackle
* We provide all rods.
* Mates work for tips. Standard tipping is 20%.
You only need to bring your food, drinks, snacks and sun protection.
***NO GLASS BOTTLES ALLOWED ABOARD OFFSHORE OUTLAW***
You will definitely want to make sure your phone is fully charged so you can get plenty of action pictures while on your fishing charter.
In order to keep your catch fresh, we recommend you bring a cooler (with ice) to transport your fish.
NOTE: If you have any children in your fishing party ages 12 or below, you are required to provide a properly fitting USGC approved life jacket.
Offshore Outlaw, as seen on Wicked Tuna: Outer Banks offers fishing charters off the waters on the beautiful Crystal Coast. No matter where you are in Carteret County, Offshore Outlaw, docked on the Morehead City waterfront, is a short drive from Atlantic Beach, Beaufort, Emerald Isle, Newport & anywhere else in Carteret County .